Friday, March 03, 2006

Thank God For Expiry Dates



I once heard that every problem has an expiry date.
I heard that anything that has a beginning has an end.
Life is not just about starting the race, it is about finishing the race.
It is not just about how fast you run but more about how well you run.
It is not about the money you have but about the obstacles you overcome to get where you are.
It is not about the obstacles you overcome but what you become as you overcome.
Whatever the goal, it can be achieved.
Whatever the inspiration, it can be accomplished.
That’s why I say thank God for expiry dates.
All I have to do is hold on and make sure I don’t expire before my problem expires.
Nobody will remember how I did it. All that matters is that I made it. And I am a much better person through the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home