Friday, March 03, 2006

Show Me Your Friends And I Will Tell You Your Chances Of Success


What a man loves is what he tries to surround himself with. Ever heard of a man who hates the smell of garlic and without having to, always stays where he is constantly bombarded with its smell? Or of a man who is in love and does all he can to be away from the one person that means so much to him? Doesn’t make sense huh?
Same thing for a man whom desires to achieve outstanding success and runs away from the people or company that will inspire him to succeed. It is also true of the person who desires success or to accomplish some task and all he does is to associate himself with negative talk or people who will not inspire him to greater heights. Eagles don’t dwell with chickens and for the life of them; chickens can never understand the eagle’s desire for soaring to greater heights.
If you desire a thing to be accomplished you must surround and acquire all you need to successfully accomplish it. You must educate yourself with what is necessary for the accomplishment of that goal. You must acquire the skills necessary for excellent success in your chosen field of endeavour. You must also acquire the resources that will be used to accomplish your goal. Do not forget the famous saying that if you don’t plan to succeed, you are planning to fail.
Success and failure are inseparable. They always travel together. They come together in a package. The interesting thing about it is that you can only have one at a time. You either succeed at a venture or you fail. If that is my chance for success, you can bet your life I’m going to do all I can to improve my chances. It is time I weeded out my friends, the things I read and the things I hear, leaving only what will positively affect me and improve my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home