Monday, March 06, 2006

The Global Change


When I was a young man I tried to change the world. It was difficult. I tried changing my nation. Alas! That wasn't possible. I concentrated on my town next. I failed at that too. As an old man I tried changing my family. As an old man, almost giving up, I realized that I should have started with my myself. If I had changed myself many years ago, I would have succeeded in changing my family. My family would have had an impact on my town. The impact of my town would have been felt in my country. With that, I would have changed the whole world.
~ Unknown Monk 1100 AD
Change is something that comes to all but in different measures. It is something we can't help at all. What we must understand is that though we can't stop it, we can determine the quality of change we go through and it's effect on us. Be the master of your own destiny. Choose the type of change you want in your life. Position your self for any future changes, that you may not be swept away by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home